CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Uhhhhh!!!! It's Just One of Those Days.....


(Sigh…..) Ok, so today is one of those really tough days where I have created a million excuses as to why I can’t exercise: I’m getting home to late, I need to go to the store, I have to make cake, I’m too tired, I’m too hungry, my foot hurts, my stomach hurts, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!  So how do you play this mind game on days like today??  As soon as I got home, I immediately put on my work out clothes and shoes and filled my water bottle.  I haven’t made it downstairs to the man cave yet, but at this point I’m dressed so I might as well get the job done.  As much as my aching body (because Insanity takes no prisoners) is screaming at me to lie down, my mind is telling me there are no excuses NOW GET UP AND GO!!! “Dig Deeper!!!!”  I will admit that while typing this I have a renewed energy to get downstairs and JUST DO IT!!!!!  It’s easy to exercise when you want to, but exercising when you don’t want to requires a level of commitment you have to be willing to make for a healthier you!!!  Insanity here I come!!!

-Kassandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment