CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Enough Already!!!









So, I’ve played around enough this summer and now it’s time to get back to business.  I’ve let my healthy eating, exercise, and budgeting go down the drain!!  I could blame it on a lot of things like…”It’s too hot”, “not enough time”, “vacation”, etc., but those are all just EXCUSES!!  It really was just ME being lazy. :o(  It really doesn’t take that much time to take care of yourself, you just have to do it.  So enough coulda, shoulda, woulda’s…it’s time to get back with it.

Today, I started out by packing my breakfast and lunch to take to work.  That way, I wouldn’t be tempted by all of the fattening foods lurking at the endless number of fast food places near my job.  I also took advantage of the nice weather today to squeeze in a 30 minute walk.  

*Sidenote: I can really tell when I’ve gotten out of shape because any little exercise causes lower back pain. UUGGHH!!  

I am blessed to have my sisters always in my corner pushing me to the next level.  We actually all decided today that it was time to get back on track!!  


Just keep swimming…Ken

0 comments:

Post a Comment