CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sometimes, being honest with yourself is hard!!!!


Ok, so the battle for a healthy lifestyle continues. This is one battle I’m truly tired of fighting, but although I’m tired, I can’t and won’t stop trying to be a healthier me.  Like my sister Kendria, I too have gotten off track.  My eating has remained natural and organic, but I have really slacked on my exercise.  The beginning of my excuses started with my inability to play my Insanity DVDs because of a broken blue ray player (really? What a lame excuse). All it takes is that first excuse to keep you in a downward spiral of laziness.  One excuse always leads to MANY!!! (It really is a mind game)  So here I go again, in an attempt to remain healthy through exercise and eating healthy. Yes, it definitely can be done, but  you have to stay prayerful knowing God does give motivation!!  That being said, let’s get to it.  NO MORE EXCUSES!!!   “The power we receive in union with Christ is sufficient to do His will. As we contend for the faith, we will face troubles, pressures, and trials.  As they come, ask Christ to strengthen you”.  LET’S GET MOTIVIATED!!
Kassandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment